Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More pictures

Sorry for all of the pictures, it's just that we saw so many amazing things and I really want to share it all with you...if it is boring, just skip over them! : )

Ari and I settling slowly back into the rutine of life here...he's back to work and I am back to laundry, housekeeping and cooking dinner, etc... It kind of feels good to be home, but I could just as easily be back in Athens at our lovely flat enjoying a cup of Nescafe' on our little roof-top. I think that I actually miss it. Yesterday I was doing laundry downstairs in our laundry mat and I ran into one of our neighbors who only speaks Spanish...usually I can speak enough to get me by, to where they usually get the gist of what I am saying...anyhoo, I kept trying to talk to her, but it kept coming out in Greek instead of Spanish! I could not, for the life of me, make my brain switch over! I felt bad because my sweet little Maria had no clue what I was trying to tell her. Oh well. : )

Enjoy the pics!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Thats funny! Is greece hard to speak?

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

At first I was completely lost, but after hearing it for a while, I started to catch on...I think that I have a bit of a knack for languages, so perhaps that helps.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home