Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday A.M.

Hi ya'all, how are you getting on these days? I had my MRI on tuesday and I think that I will get the results sometime this afternoon, so I will let you know when I know. This is a very busy season for Ari at work, the festival season is upon us and it will last through September, every weekend! This week is Blue Grass Festival and it goes for five days...there are some pretty big names coming to town and the population here goes from around 3,000 to around 20,000! So, I am preparing to not see him for days on end. I think that I will go and visit Jessica, my sister in Moab.

Other than that, it's pretty much life as usual, I will give you and up-date in a day or so. Love ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Yeah...I agree....Moab! So, what are the results on the MRI? Any word yet?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Mac said...

Yeah...any results yet? Hope everything turns out just fine. Hurry back to the NW...we miss you guys! ;-)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home