Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick Emily Up-date

Emily's labor slowed down and eventually stopped, so she gave it up for the time being...she isn't technically due until the 19th, so they were ''wishfully thinking" on that one. I really feel for the girl, she is hugely pregnant, and remember that she lives in the Colorado desert. It is over 100 degrees F for months in a row out here! The poor girl, she has been virtually living in the wading pool in their back yard! : ) Keep her and her family in your prayers, they can use all the grace they can find...her husband, Jed, is returning to school in a few days, so she will be on her own with a three year old and a new born for most of the time. Anyway, there's your up-date, and we'll keep you posted.

P.S. When you have the time, read the last few of my written entries, they are QUITE entertaining, I promise you won't be bored. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Jed & Emily said...

update on the update. We are going to go into the hospital on Saturday the 18th to see if things will actualy start this time. My Midwife is back and I have a much better feeling about it. I'm also having contractions every day, they go from every 30 to every 15 so my body is practicing alot. I'm hoping after last weeks dress rehursal that the big night will do smoothly and quickly.
Please keep us in prayer we really wanna meet our son and really hate living in limbo land.
Love ya
Em

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home