Friday, September 23, 2005

Greece in T minus ten days and counting

Holy Moly! I just looked at one of those "week at a glance" planners and I panicked! Time has really flown by! This whole trip has seemed so surreal and nebulous to me because I haven't done any of the planning myself, I have not had anything to do with the ticket purchases, etc...It is being all set up for us by Ari's wonderful mom, Alice. She has a place for us to stay on each leg of our journey and she has also made sure that my sister Jessica and her husband Rob are able to stay with us too. Alice has been amazingly wonderful getting everything together for us...not that we couldn't have done it ourselves, it's just that she wanted to be a blessing and set it all up for us. It is going to be great!

By the way, thank you to all of you who sent along your best travel tips, they are all good and I will use them all for sure. We fly out of CO on Oct. 2 and we don't return until the 22. Right now our plans are to fly from here to LA, spend the night and then fly to Greece from there, then we will fly back to LA on the 17th and we will spend a few days hanging out there with Ari's family and, of course, go to Disneyland for a day or two, and then we will fly home on the 22nd. Whew! What a whirlwind trip this will be! I truely have no idea what to expect except that we will be lost in Greece a lot, but I think that I will be o.k. with that simply because everywhere you go in Greece is breath-takingly beautiful and packed with all kinds of history. It's gonna be great!

Well, I love you all and I hope that you are all doing well...I will try to up-date this blog one more time before we go, but no promises...I have know idea how busy and crazy things are going to get! Take care and I will be in touch.

Love, Kristen

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

We will miss you in Disneyland by 1 week! We are going October 27 & 28! Have a great time. I pray traveling mercies and tons of unexpected blessings for you and Ari on this trip!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys! Have a wonderful trip :)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home