Thursday, November 03, 2005

You all totally Rock!

Thank you for pandering to my bored and lonely "need" for comments! : ) I sure got a great response, thanks to my wonderful friends... See what asking directly can do for you?! : ) For all of you MC'ers out there, we learned about that in " Telling Eachother the Truth", by William Backus...great book by the way, for those of you who haven't yet read it. : ) Speaking of that book; I was just laughing to myself thinking about the little discussion time we had in class my year where Leah and I were giving examples of how we had communicated indirectly while we were room mates in Washougal! It didn't go over too well between Leah and I at the time, but what a funny memory! (Leah, it was the dishes episode, need I say more?) I love you Wee Wee...the next time we lived together was soooooo much better! (Post MC.) : )

Well, that's all for now, just wanted to say thank you and goodnight! I am so totally tired right now...I have been on a rampage cleaning around my house today. I completely sterilized my entire bathroom, swept and mopped all of the floors in the apartment and now I have a chicken roasting in the oven for dinner, if you can call it dinner. Ari is on night shift again, so our "dinner" is served around 11pm! What a weird life we live! We go to bed around 3 -5am. I am forever trying to get to bed earlier, but even when I do, I cannot sleep until I know that Ari is home, safe and sound...and when he comes home at 3, he wakes me up to let me know he's home, then he stays up until 5 when he is officially off duty. (He is on-call from 3 to 5 am, so he stays in uniform just in case he gets called out.) Yuck. Lately, we have been getting up around 11 am...which is really good. We had gotten to the point before we left for our vacation that we were sleeping until 3 pm at the latest! Isn't that disgusting?! (If you think about it, it is really only 10 hours of sleep.) Hee hee. That is still pretty bad. : )

Enough dirty laundry here, I am done confessing. : ) Have a great night all ya' all out there in bloggerland. Much Love!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

What a good wife you are. I am glad (and not surprised) that you have steralized your house after the whole "cat" incindent after you got back from Greek land. By the way, when will you hear anything from CamTown?

9:35 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

Side note - you really got pick a better time to read and write posts. I am sad to say that sometimes you do not have a PGO when it comes to posting and I have only to believe that it is b/c of the incredious hours that you have become succombed to...or maybe it's that thin mountain air...maybe we'll never know?!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I think my favorite things about the pictures is that in all of them, you are wearing skirts. That is what I imagine I would want to wear the entire time if I went to Greece. I don't know why, maybe it is from movies I have watched or something, but you just look so cute and fresh! I love it!

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Amen to the skirt-thing, Sab...you nailed it! It is all we wanted to wear, nothing else seemed right over there, it is all so romatic!

6:53 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Eh-Hem, Robin! I'll have you know that it is only 6:57 pm in my world, which means that it's ONLY 5:57 pm in yours! Ha! : )

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home