Saturday, September 02, 2006

Giving Blood

Donating blood is NOT fun! I went to donate blood to have in the bank for my self and wasn't able to do it on Thurs. They had to verify the meds I take and make sure that I was healthy enough to donate and apparntly, the guy who does that had left for the night. So, I ended up staying the night at my parent's, (Ari drove home because he had to work today, Friday,) and my dad drove me over to the hospital so that I could donate today. They used a GIANT needle and had to stick me three times before they got a "good flow." Yum. : )

Tonight my mom drove me home and she is sleeping over and leaving tomorrow morning. I am feeling really tired and I am not enjoying being alone with my thoughts. It's really hard and really scary to go into something you've done before and bearly made it through. I am trying really hard to trust and rest in the Lord and not think/worry about all of the pain and suffering that is ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home