Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Favorites from the 4th of July


Hannah took this picture and I love it, it is now the wallpaper on my computer!

This year we celebrated the 4th at my Uncle Dan and Aunt Vicki's new home with nearly all of the family together. The only one's missing were Emily and her family. : ( It was a lot of fun to all be together and enjoy each other's company and some really good food. The only other disappointment were the lack of decent fireworks! I know, I can't believe that my pyromaniacal family actually allowed a holiday to pass without blowing things up, let alone the 4th of July!!! : )
Here is Ari on his birthday in May...We got his stuffed shark in on the celebration too! : )
Seth and Caleb, my big brother and my nephew on the 4th
I believe that this is a self-portrait of Caleb on the 4th. We let both Hannah and Caleb play with our camera, and they took some really great pictures! I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised! : )
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Yay! An update! I also can't believe how big the kids are getting. You know what that means, don't you? Yup, we're getting older too. I saw Hannah at our church a little while back and I couln't believe she was almost as tall as I am?! Cute pic of you snoozing. Cuter of Ari 'chillin' w/ Sharkey, and even the cutest is the two of you. What a cute capture. What's the latest on you guys. We need details! (By the way, Tamara had her baby.)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa Wilson said...

Cute pictures!! I love the Eeyore and Mokee cuddling up with you pic. :)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home