Saturday, February 09, 2008

Newest Night Time Snow Creation

So, hopefully it's obvious what/who this is... : ) Come on, sing it with me now; "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!" : ) I get restless and bored at night sometimes, being the only people up at such odd hours and all, so I go for walks. I'd say we have about four feet of snow on the ground, but we've gotten approximately 15 ft of snow so far, and it's still coming! With all this fresh snow just waiting for some one to do "something" in it...I just can't resist! (Hey, at least I don't make any of it yellow!) Plus, there is a daycare center next door so it's extra fun to make stuff in the snow just outside their door. It's kind of like being the first person on the beach in the morning...you have this giant fresh pallet waiting for your artistic touch. : )

Tonight was my Birthday Dinner Night. Ari took me out to a very nice Italian restaurant called Rustico in Telluride and our friends Anthony and Christy, and Jay and Lisa met us there for a very nice meal. The wait staff know us and they always treat us extra well, but when it's my birthday, they go all-out! : ) They comped us at least $50 in "extras," brought me some excellent Tiramisu and sang me an Italian version of Happy Birthday. I had a lot of fun but poor Ari hurt his back pretty badly right before we had to leave for dinner. He was barely able to turn his head to visit or read the menu. : ( I have been taking extra good care of him tonight...I sure know how badly back things can hurt. It makes me a great nurse, I'm deeply empathetic after all. : )
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Happy Birthday Dinner Night! Chris and I did the same thing. We went to lunch together Friday, just him and I. He chose Olive Garden. MMMM. Sorry about Ari's back! Call me sometime.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home