Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My New Pantry Doors...

...Among other things! : ) Before these beauts, we had some super ugly, dark fake wood ones. So, sorry to bore you with this silliness, but I happen to be extremely excited about my gorgeous white pantry doors! They brighten up the whole kitchen, don'tcha thing!?!
Here is my fruit/veggie that I found to be quite esthetically pleasing, so you get a picture of it! : )
Here's one last shot of our lovely new kitchen's pantry doors...I promise to try my best not to post about such superfluous things again. You have my word on that...at least for a while! : ) I really LOVE my kitchen, small as it is. It is just perfect for us, just enough room for two people to cook and bake together. (I just realized how small it actually appears in these pics! I swear it's not THAT small!)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Snow wonder that you love the bright side of winter... Looks like you might have walked through your new pantry doors and into a Narnia-like winter scape!
Blizzard Bill

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home