Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mokee and his Friends!


Ari and I were given an early Christmas present, a giant LCD flat screen t.v. (It still feels like waaaay too much!) Anyway, the minute we hooked it up and turned it on, Mokee became extremely interested in any and all animals on the screen. He began by stocking a bird in a tree on screen, and he went crazy when the tigers came on! He sat in front of it for the whole show and kept putting his paws up trying to touch their faces...it was so cute! The poor guy, I think he's lonely! : )

I am sorry for not blogging for a while. I have been gone for the majority of five or six weeks: First, Ari had training in Grand Junction, CO, (driving) for the week of Oct 16th, then we came home for a couple of days and left for our vacation to L.A., (driving) and a handful of theme parks, (driving) for two weeks. Then while we were still in L.A., there was a family emergency in WA concerning my Uncle. So, I was in L.A. on stand-by to fly up at a moment's notice. Eventually, we drove back home on a Friday, and I drove out for WA with my Mom on the following Monday. I got back home on the 21st, the day before Thanksgiving, and needless to say, I am exhausted!

Mom and I stayed with my Uncle, her little brother, for a week. Since we were there for him, it wasn't any kind of vaca, so I didn't get to see many of you. We did manage to see Tess and Seth and the kids, which was so wonderful. I cannot believe how BIG Hannah and Caleb are. Caleb has grown up a lot...he's a a full-blown boy, no more baby there! Hannah is going to a new school and she is absolutely loving it! She has always been such a social person, so she is simply blooming...it's really great to see how happy they both are. I wish that I could have spent time/more time with each of you, but I know that you understand that I was there for "work" not play. : ( Uncle Scotty is doing well and improved by leaps and bounds just in the week that we were with him.

As you can well imagine, I am soooooper glad to be home!!! Rob, a friend of ours who is in the Army and stationed in Colorado Springs came to our house for Thanksgiving and spent the weekend with us. We also had our friend Anthony over for Thanksgiving dinner. The rest of my family all gathered at my Parent's house...I felt badly missing that, but due to all of my travels, everyone understood why I didn't want to turn around after 23 hours in a car the night before and drive the four hours it takes to get there. (And that's just one way!!!) Uhhhg. Seriously, I don't want to spend more than ten minutes in a car for about six months! : ) The good news is, I probably won't have to.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home