Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our First Snow of the Season...

...well, at least at our elevation. It's snowed on the Mt.s across from us a few times, but this is the first time it's falling and sticking on our terrafirma.
I hear that we are expecting an accumulation of 10 to 16 inches tonight!!! I can hardly believe it's snowing already...we're not even half way through the month of October! Isn't there something a little bit wrong about that!?! : ) Actally, to be honest, I love snow and I am completely geeked that it's here already. Wasn't it technically just summer like two weeks ago? Oh well, I say bring it on!

And here we have our lonely little candle tree...as you can see, it's definitely been "blown out." It's funny because all of the surrounding trees still have most of their leaves. (Just is case you are wondering what in the world I am talking about with the whole "candle tree," just scroll down a few entries and you'll see what I mean.) : )
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Bring on the Washington snow...blow it this way please!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Carmichael said...

I covet that darn snow... at my house we average about 10-16 inches a decade. Enjoy it! I miss you guys and I hope you are doing well.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home