Monday, October 08, 2007

Attention George X. in Greece!!!

Hi back!

I got your messages and I have tried to e-mail you at the hotmail address that you left me and it has been returned several times. Is there a special country code for Greece that I need to enter? It would be so great to be able to communicate with you and your family via e-mail, so I'd really love to hear back from you. Hope that all is well with you and your family. Please tell them that we send our love and that we are planning a return visit with Eliki, Amar and Michlien next summer, God willing! : )

~Ari and Kristen

1 Comments:

Blogger george xantiogiorghs(rhodes greece) said...

hi!!! this is my e-mail:george_xanth@hotmail.com and also my msn so try again!!i really want to talk with you and arhs maaaany kisses to you!!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home