Sunday, September 16, 2007

The View from the Ground

These are pictures of the town of Telluride as seen from the top of the ski lift/gondola.
This is the town that we live above and that Ari works in...We live at the top of the ski runs, the town is at the bottom. And, I promise that the angles aren't off at all, it really IS that steep! Luckily, I have never skied here...Honestly, I don't think I am good enough to survive these runs. Mt. Hood looks VERY tame in comparison, even the mountain that I skied in UT wasn't this intense!
This is the sun setting on the other side of us...the mountain peaks at the far left of this pic, (the one below,) are called The Wilson Mountains, it just so happens to be the mountain that is on Coor's beer ...(so I've been told anyway, I cannot stand beer!) You should see The Wilsons with snow, it's breath-taking...I'll have to post it again when the snow returns, NEXT MONTH!!! No, seriously, we get about four months without snow covering EVERYTHING...July through Sept. I'm trying to squeeze as much sunshine in as possible!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hey its me Robert! I haven't heard back from you for a while and I was just trying to see how you are doing. If you want you can call me at 719-244-8711. I saw some of the good news while I was reading some of the blog so congrats and good luck. Take care and I will talk with you soon.

Robert

7:26 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

oh and the phone numbers I have for you are not working.

7:27 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Hey Rob! Ari did get your message, but he forgot to call you back...sorry!!! It's really good to hear from you, how are you doing? I'll make sure that Ari calls you this next week sometime!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home