Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lou Lou!


O.k., please bear with me here; I am painfully aware that because we have yet been blessed with children, our pets are kind of our focus--oh, who am I trying to kid??? They are completely spoiled and they are totally our babies! But isn't Lou lou soooooooo sweet and cute!?! How could anyone ever deny a face like that? : ) Every time she looks at me like this I melt, and whatever she wants, she gets.

By the way, I am feeling rather sheepish for posting this and being so mushy about my guinea pig, but that doesn't matter enough to change anything...She will forever "have me at hello" with this face. (I really am sorry for that last line there from "Jerry McGuire", I know, it's completely aweful, shameful really.) I promise here and now, that I will refrain from using that quote ever again on this blog. : )

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger John and Julia said...

Kristen, I don't know if you remember me or not but I laughed when I read your blogs about your animals! My husband and I have two cats and we treat them like children and spoil them SO much! :) I know how you feel!! We just started a blog, www.johnandjuliahodges.blogspot.comYou should take a look at it sometime! :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home