Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snow and Life

...I guess that about sums it all up. We are going on at least four feet of snow in the past two to two and a half days, so that is really fun! I love it, keep it coming! (just not the cleaning off the car part.) : )

Otherwise, stuff has been really quite normal in our lives, it's just there has been a LOT of crap with my Uncle. So, when you think of us, please pray...I know that I really need it. I don't really know what else to say for now.

I love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Wilson said...

The snow has been crazy! Digging out the car is an adventure. :) So sorry your uncle is still having problems. I need to have you guys down to our place sometime soon. By the way, Ari has cursed me with the hick question, "Do what?" I can't stop saying it ever since he talked about it at Christmas! ACK!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home