Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Feet!

I know that the floor mat says feet twice, but it looked lopsided otherwise. This basically sums up my mood for the last week or so. We've been slammed with over six ft of snow, and there is more on the way! I it's a good thing that I LOVE snow! Last night we had a major blizzard. It was dumping snow so hard that I couldn't even SEE the building that is less than 50 ft from our window, I loved it!
Here is my snow kitty! He did turn out rather nicely, but he didn't photograph all that well. I promise that he's really cute! : ) A dorky "fun fact;" the Colorado snow RARELY sticks together because it is so powdery, so instead of making a traditional snowman, etc...I just sort of draw/stamp them into the snow...plus it's a lot less work!
I made sure to leave a ton of smiley-faces all over the place...I'm sure that some poor bloke will be extra tired and grumpily heading off to work, finding all of these smiley-faces are going to make his morning just that much worse! Sometimes having a super cheery person around when you are feeling extra grouchy just compounds it all! Maybe I'm wrong. (I sincerely hope that I am!) Perhaps it'll turn his whole day around just by seeing smiling faces every where he looks! : )

O.k., here's the one that didn't photograph well at all, but I promise that it's a really cute snow bunny! (He's even got himself a belly button!) : ) I sure do love you all and I am so blessed to have friends, near and far that care about my goofy midnight snow escapades! I pray that all is well with each and every one of you and your families too.

Lots of love, Kristen
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Wilson said...

Creatures of the night, you and Ari!! This cracks me up. I never thought about doing snowman impressions. They are so cute! I bet the daycare kids loved that. I also bet the temperature was negative something when you did this!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home