Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fun in the Snow!!!

I was bored early this morning before we went to bed so I decided to go out and play in the snow. There is a day care center in the building next door to us, so I thought that I would make some fun pictures in the snow to greet the kids as they came in today. It was fun!
Here is one of my favorite snowman...I made several, but he most certainly got the best nose! : )
Here I am, hard at work making a snow angel on the side walk, the entry way to the day care!

Ari had me pose with my handy-work. I believe that this is one of seven or eight snow man's I made. I was a busy girl!
And HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRE'S Ari!!! He looks so extra adorable that I can hardly stand it! We've gotten at least six feet of snow over the last week and a half, so I figured that I'd best make something of it! : ) I can just imagine the fun the kids are going to have on their way into to "school" this morning...I kinda wish that I could spy! : )
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home