Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yep, looks like we are Webberley wanna be's!

This is a really big deal for me! Ari is away for the week for some training on how to interrogate! I think that is so totally BAD! : ) (In a good way if you get me!) : ) But, the really big thing is that when he gets back this weekend, we are driving to L.A. again, but this time it's to trade in our vehicles and get a new one...Yup, I said a new one! I really am totally freaked out by this whole thing...maybe it's just a poverty mentality, maybe it's commen sense...either way, this is a really big step to take, our Parent's are helping us through all of the negotiations, research, etc... and for all of the research that we all have been doing, it actually looks like we can get the best deal this way...so here goes! : ) From the way it looks right now, we will be getting a Honda Pilot, similar to what Chris and Robin used to drive...hee, hee, hee! I promise, we didn't do it on purpose, it's just the best vehicle for the money! : ) Too bad we couldn't have had them at the same time and then we would've been car twins! : ) (Robin, you know what I mean...remember the time that we dressed alike for two weeks strait?) We are such goobs, anything for entertainment!

I am honestlyreally excited for this too. I feel like a little kid or something. This is the biggest purchase, by far, that I/we have ever made. It's gonna be soooo cool to drive something reliable, safe, 4x4 and something that I don't feel just a wee-bit embarassed in. A giant plus is that it will have air conditioning, and for any of you who have ever been near here in summer, CO, Ariz, UT, you get the idea; it's HOT! Also, my faithful truck is a little bit of a hazard up here on these high mountain roads, in the summer on bumps but especially when there is any amount of ice or snow on the ground. Last winter my sister and I got stuck in a small snow storm driving home. What would have been a half-hour, 45 min drive turned into a three and a half hour drive, during which we spun around and did a 180 at least twice! Thank God we made it home, in one piece, well, two technically : )...the fact of the matter is that it is time for us to get a new vehicle...it just scares me a little that it is a brand new one, that's all. I have committed this all to a lot of prayer and thought and I feel o.k. about it, otherwise we wouldn't go ahead with it, but it is still a giant leap! Yippie! Here we go! See you soon my bloggin' buddies!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

He he...you said boggin instead of bloggin! :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

What an exciting purchase. I just got your cards...thank you. And that is really cool about the pilot! Chris and I love to talk cars and we both love and loved Pilots!! The only thing is that they are not "real" 4-wheel drive. I don't know if that makes sense, you can ask Chris...or your dad, but we still want one and still drool whenever one goes by. We miss you Pilot, please come home to us.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

That is totally awesome news. Congrats on the huge leap and I think you guys will really love it! Hondas rock and the Pilot is an awesome choice. I am jealous now! : ) Love, Misty

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

Good for you! We have and expedtion and I love it! Although it is a BIG has hog. I hope you find the right vehicle just for you. YOu wont regret it!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

What did you say your Expedition is Tammie??? A big.....OOOOHHHHH...GAS Hog! Alright, we hear ya. We have our pilot wanna be as well (an expedition).

Chris

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home