Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello Out There!

I know that Sabrina and Leah S. have excuses for not posting, or even checking their blogs, but what's up with the rest of you? I know, I know; Life. Simple as that. Summer is coming to a close and you want to make the most of it. Summer is coming to a close and you are running all over town getting all of the required school supplies and new school clothes. Summer is coming to a close and you are feeling lazy, just because you can be. Well, more power to you, that's what I have to say for all of that! : )

I was going to try to lay a slight guilt trip on you, but then I realized that life really is enough to keep you busy, occupied and even overwhelmed. So, allow me to beg your forgiveness for trying to make you feel badly for not being blog-active. At times I have been amoung the worst offenders! : ) (O.k., I think that the Carmichael's take the cake on that one, but you know what I mean!) Oops, there I go again, trying to make someone feel badly. Sorry! : )

Alright, that's all for now. I am afraid that if I keep typing I am going to be shoving the perverbial foot in my mouth. Love you all, and I really do mean it, enjoy the last little bit of summer. Be lazy, be busy with back to school preparations and love every minute of it. Life goes by so quickly, it's way too easy to miss it just existing, you gotta live it!

love, Kristen

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Kristen. Hope your enjoying your Labor Day Weekend. My due date is March 30th. Love ya, Misty

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home