Monday, January 29, 2007

Emily's Wedding!!!




Em's dad walks her down the aisle...she looks so happy! By the way, she married Jed Brinkley so she is now Mrs. Emily Brinkley!!!

Jessica and I were her two bride's maids and we got to wear the most amazingly beautiful dressses.
The night before the wedding Jess and Em stayed at my house, (the wedding was about 45 minutes away, just one mountain over from us in a lovely mining town called Ouray, CO.) We made all of the bouquets and boutonieres for the wedding and tried on our dresses and did all of the girly type things usually done the night before a wedding. It was a lot of fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

I've been having problems with commenting...my computer has been stubborn or something (actually it was probably my error, but my dad was having problems too, so I felt justified on blaming it on the computer). You look beautiful as usual. I often think of you when I flip through the channels and see some superstar! It is just in your nature to be a beauty queen! Hope you are physically doing better and over all your 'itises'. Yucky to be sick!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Kristin,
You look stunning as usual!!! I love your smile. You light up a room!!!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home