Monday, January 15, 2007

Hi there

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Wow, the blogging world seems to have crept to a near halt during the holidays with everyone being so busy and all!

Not much new here, but I did want to post a little something so that everyone knows that we are still alive and everything. : ) Somehow I caught a cold, and of course it's never just a cold with me, so now I am just plain old sick. I am seeing my regular doctor today to see if there is anything I should be doing differently to help me get well again. (It's not a big kind of sick, just a fever and headache.)

Christmas in L.A. was fun but completely crazy and unlike any holiday I have ever experienced before. (The palm trees and all.) It was really nice to get to spend a holiday Ari's family, his mom especially. We figured it out, and we don't think that Ari had been home for Christmas in nearly ten years! It was more than about time. : ) New Year's Eve was a quite one for me, Ari worked and I got to watch fireworks from our livingroom window. We have had a lot of snow the last several days, but it's never enough for me! We are expecting some more snow here in the next couple of days. I'm hoping for a few feet of it!

Lots of love to you all

2 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Did someone make that snow angel, or was it just the way the snow fell, or what? It is beautiful, none the less! Yeah for snow...we have about 5 inches and we are cancelling church (and phone calling like crazy).

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

Hi again, I thought to comment on your blog in response to mine would be easier found than to comment on mine. Anyway, I have an excellent picture to prove that this baby is Judah vs. Grace, but I wouldn't post it. It was on more than one 'viewing' that we were convinced. I was a little surprised also, for some reason I was kinda excpecting a girl too!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home