Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Few of Our Last Goodbye's

Here we are!!! This was a miracle! My entire family hadn't been all together for anything in about five or six years. My Mom had every one up for a BBQ at her place in CO a few days before we took off. It was really wonderful to have everyone there and together to say fair the well.
Also, I was able to spend a few days with Jessica and Rob in Moab before we left...here we are!!! : )
This is one of my best friends Lisa. She lives in Telluride and her husband worked with Ari as a police officer.
And here's Anthony with his friend Rhianna at one of our goodbye dinners. Anthony not only drove seven hours up to help us pack up the moving truck, but he's also been out to L.A. for a visit already!!! All you all have some catching up to do!!! : )
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jed & Emily said...

thank you for the text to let us know you updated the blog. If you have time call me I wanna hear all about your adventures. I really hope I can see you soon. We just started homeschooling Daniel and it's been really busy getting started but things are getting normal now. What are you guys doing for Thanks Giving and Christmas?
Love and hugs
Emily

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa Wilson said...

That's such a cute picture of you and Jessica!! You should frame it. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

So Matthew and I and the girls, and Craig and Karen will be at Disneyland this next week (16-18). It would be so fun to see you if you have the time and are close by??? If not, we will be thinking of ya!!! Love you.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home