Thursday, November 17, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time flies by...it seems like only a few years ago when I first met you at Leah and my birthday party when we were turning 19! I guess that was ten years ago! Yikes! : ) And to look back is really an amazing thing; the Lord has blessed us so much, both together as friends and apart in our individual lives. : ) "You do all things well, just look at our lives!" : ) I hope that you have a wonderful birthday-day and a very blessed year. It is my prayer for you that this coming year will be your best year yet! I know that I have already told you this, this birthday, but I am truly glad that you were born, you make the world, and my life much better! So, here's to another great year together! Let's see what adventures the Lord has in store for us. I love you with all of my heart...Happy Birthday! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Thank you soo much! That is very nice of you to post on my bday! Cute pic too. What is it with you and kissing on your blog? I'll probably post after my bday of the happenings! Love you too....and ditto on all the other stuff. By they way, I think that the word verification is just an evil trick from our old typerwriting teachers to force us to not look at our fingers and type what we see on the screen. :-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

By the way...not too bad for 5 months prego?!

6:04 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Hey, I'll kiss all that I want to, when ever I want to! This is my blog, darn it! : ) I spent WAAAAY too many years not kissing, so maybe I am trying to make up for lost time?! : ) Hee hee : )

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home