Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Shout-Out to My Peeps!

Yo! Wazzup? Ok, enough of THAT, it's not even slightly cute or funny...well, maybe the shout-out to my peeps was, but then I should have stopped. Sorry. : )

So, here goes; Happy Birthday to the following:

~December 4, Rob turns 34! (my brother in law)

~December 28, Mia/Michlien turns 24! (Ari's little Sister, Andrew's mom)

~December 31, Tenae turns 14! (downstair's neighbor's daughter)

~January 7, Andrew turns 4! (our nephew on Ari's side)

~January 9, Olivia turns 2! (Emily's baby)

~January 11, Christy turns 29! : ) hee-hee! (downstair's neighbor)

~January 14, Sierra turns 10! (downstair's neighbor's youngest daughter)

~January 16, Dad turns ??, and Jessica turns 35! (Yes, Dad and sis have same b-day.
He's around 63, I think!) How awful is THAT?! : ) Some daughter I am! : )

~January 19, Pastor Craig Schlesinger turns ??

~January 22, Jason J.turns 14!

~January 30, Leah S. turns ??!

So, Happy Birthday, one and all! I love you each dearly and I am very and truely glad that you were born. You do make this world a better place by being in it, and being in my life. So thank you for being who you are, you are doing a great job at it! : ) Have a wonderful birthday and the best year of your life yet! Continue asking God about your purpose/destiny, your future, your hope and your calling. Continue seeking Him and acknowledging Him in all of your ways.
"Trust in the Lord withall your heart and lean not on your own understanding: In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. (Prov. 3:5) Words to live by!

(If you think that my January is full, you should see my calendar, in basically the month of November. I seriously have 13 birthdays from Sept. 29 through Dec. 1! That basically boils down to 33 days, in which I celebrate the birth of my dearest friends evey 2.7 days! : ) Mind you, these are not mere acquaintances, these are major peeps in my life! I have quite a run in May too!) It's great to have so many wonderful lives to celebrate! : )

Boy and I'm Cheese-tastic tonight! % ) this is supposed to be a smiley face with googly eyes, did it work? O.k., chock one up to the amazing cheesiness that is me tonight, but I just tried to check the spelling of the word "googly", as in; "the muppet's have googly eyes", and it wasn't in the dictionary! What's up with that?! Isn't google a word? If it isn't a word, I don't know if this is the kind of World I can go on living in. Who would want to live in a World where the word googly isn't real? I am going to have to think long and hard about where I am to go from here...rock bottom. : ) Perhaps I should confirm that the word isn't in my dictionary simply because I have an older pocket dictionary that, most likely has been abridged...but then this would mean that the "Abridgers" didn't think that the word "google" didn't NEED to be in their little book, and who wants that? Not me, not me I tell ya'.

O.k., Bed time for Frances! I am far too loopy-tired to continue embarrasing myself in blog-land, though it would be terribly easy to do. But I won't, I am getting off now. I hope that you are all doing well, and please PLEASE read on to my next entry "Please Pray". My sister Jessica is having Surgery tomorrow, the 19th, to have her Gal Bladder taken out...Please pray for peace and safety and healing, but do read on for more details, and some more entertainment from my tired and sleep depraved mind!

TTFN! Kristen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home