Friday, January 13, 2006


Wow, I finally got this to work through the Hello instead of the "blogthis!" I am so happy to have it all working the way that I wanted it to! That being said, this is right after Ari and I got our tree up and decorated a few weeks before Christmas...don'tcha just love my outfit?! Half dressy, half p.j.s! We have been putting off taking the tree out because it had gotten so incredibly dry that we were going to have pineneedles EVERYWHERE, and that's what we did today...Yup, they were worse than I had imagined! : ) I had to go downstairs to the two floors below us and sweep up the pineneedles that had fallen down to them, it really wasn't pretty. We probably had two trash bags full of needles and small branches, no joke! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home