Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I know that a lot of you have received this in our card, but it really is our prayer for each one of you to have a Christmas and New Year filled with Peace and Joy that really do follow you all throughout the whole year. We are doing well, done with Christmas shopping and getting everything wrapped up and ready to go down to my family's house in Fruita for the big day...the best news is that Seth and Tess, Hannah and Caleb are going to be coming down for Christmas, so we get to SEE all of them and HUG all of them! None of us can wait to see them. : ) I know that the kids are going to seem so huge! It has only been six or seven months since Ari and I have last seen every one, but for the rest of my fam, it's been a good year plus change...I believe that the last time they saw one another was at our wedding!

Ari and I are driving down to Fruita very early Christmas morning...he doesn't get off of work until 5 a.m. Christmas morn, so that is when we will leave. We are putting a mattress in the back of our Pilot and we are going to sleep in it, in their garage! My parent's house will be WAY crouded with Seth's family, Jessica and Rob, etc... so we thought we'd help to keep the sanity and sleep somewhere else, hopefully we will be able to stay warm enough! : ) We are bringing three down comforters, that should do it, I should hope. : )

By the way, I am sure that most of you already know this, but "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" was increadilbe! The movie was all that I hoped it would be, and then some! We went and saw it last weekend and it was phenominal! They did a very good job of sticking to the story and not watering any of the Christianity down, plus, the special effects and all of the strange animals were done quite well. We loved it and give it "A very enthusiastic Two Thumbs Up!" : ) It is a wonderful book and movie for any person of any age!..(it might be scary for babies, but you know what I mean, it is rated PG after all!)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! I would like to encourage all of you to go out of your way to make a point of enjoying your friends and family during this special season. I love and miss you all and I promise to post some pictures next week.

Much love, Kristen Eddy

3 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Mac said...

Hi You Guys, We got your card today. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you too. So glad to hear from you. We had lost your address. We got a new computer after our old one crashed but lost our address book as we had no backup. Pretty shortsighted I know. It's too late for a Christmas card so maybe we can find a New Year's one. You all stay safe & warm & hope to see you soon. Mac n Judy
P.S. I know we could have asked Robin for your info but I'm starting to have some of those senior moments...know what I mean, Vern???

7:15 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

i tried to write a comment but had no luck.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

New pics, new pics! Love, Misty

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home