Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sophie is Missing!

...Sophie my parent's dog that is, not the Schlesinger's oldest. I guess she dissappeared on Wednesday night this past week. She likes to wander the neighborhood at night a few times a week, she was out doing that and she never made it back home. We have no idea if she was picked up by somebody thinking that she was a stray, or she could have met a Mt. Lion. Another possiblity is that she may have been hit by a car or someone in the neighborhood may have tired of her sometimes annoying tendancies and poisened her. I would have to say that last one is the least likely, though possible, I suppose. : ( She is my Dad's pride and joy and he is going through tourture with worry and loneliness, the poor fellow. Please pray that she will be found and returned to us very soon and in perfect health. She really is a wonderful dog, even if she is my Dad's favorite child. : ) Just joking.

Thank you for your prayers. Sometimes I feel guilty praying for my pets when there is a war going on and people are dying, but I know that God cares about the things that we care about, so I think that it is o.k.

XOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Mac said...

Make sure you check with animal control, or the dog pound, or whatever you have in your area. I'm sure you have already but just a heads up. You might want to put a reward notice in the local paper. Some goofs take pets just to see if there's going to be a reward. We'll be thinking good thoughts.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home