Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday P.M.

So, it's T-Minus Four days and counting, believe you me! : ) I am doing well, I am still sleeping through the night, but I must admit that the anxiety increases a little bit each day. I am so excited for tomorrow...I guess I should start with tonight though...We are going to bible study tonight and I always look forward to that. I just love the fellowship and the worship, etc... and TOMORROW! Duhnt-ta-daaaah! Ari and I are driving to the other side of our Mt. range, about an hour's drive, to Ouray. Ouray, pronounced "Youray", is a tiny mining town with wonderful natural hot springs and we are going to my favorite place called the Weisbadden. It's an old mining house (that actually functioned as a brothel back in the day.) The house itself is built directly over a hot spring and there is a cave deep beneath the house that they call the vapor cave...it totally looks like something a Hobbit would live in...and there is a soaking pool inside the cave. It's really cool, I am certain that this is losing something in the description here, but for those of you who have been there, you know! : ) (Robin W., Jessica & Rob, Seth, Mom & Dad, Em, Olivia & Jed, Uncle Dan & Vik, et al) It is one of THE most relaxing place. There is also a private out door soaking pool with spectacular views AND, the best part of all of this is that I get to have A ONE HOUR MASSAGE!!! : ) Whoopie! Woo Hoo! and Yee Haw! I am so excited to relaxe and be spoiled. Aaaaah.

So, that's the news from Lake Woebegone...or, from me anyway. : ) Ari and I are going to drive down to Fruita/Grand Junction/my Parent's house on Sunday, spend the night there and check into the hosp. at 10 a.m.-ish...the surgery is scheduled for 2ish and should last from four to six hours. I will be in hospital for the next four days or so depending on how I am doing. The hospital is called St. Mary's and it is in Grand Junction, CO. just incase you were wondering. : ) Also, I will be spending the following two weeks at my Parent's home, and then I should be able to come home some time around the last week of Sept./first week of Oct. We'll keep you posted.

Well, that's all for me...we're off to church. See ya later alligator

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Wow that place sounds wonderful, I think I could use a few hours at that place!!

You will be in our thoughts and prayers these next few weeks, we will be praying that all goes well with your surgery and that your recovery is even better than the doc described!

Bless you! And thank you so much by the way for the sweet little card and donation, it was very timely, we feel so blessed to have such great support around us!

9:49 AM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Jenni, It was our delight to be able to help out, even in the meager way that we did, I know that everything helps. You are also in my thoughts and prayers as you continue on in your adventure of life! : ) We truely never know what is coming our way, we just hang on, trust the Lord and wait and watch to see how He works all things for good. That is the best thing of all, we have full confidence that no matter how bad things may look, God always has a plan in motion to take the yuckie stuff and turn it into amazing riches. May you be blessed as you continue to serve Him. Much love, Kristen and Ari

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home