Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas Every One!!!

I promise to up date this blog very soon...I cannot find our camera and it has a bunch of pictures that I have been waiting to post, so hopefully it will show up soon and I can put some pictures up for you to enjoy. : )

Ari was doing some reading for a history class, and this little poem made us both cry...so I thought that we would share it with all of you, it is quite beautiful.

The joy, the triumph, the delight, the madness!
The boundless, overflowing, bursting gladness,
The vaporous exultation not to be confined!
Ha! Ha! The animation of delight
Which wraps me, like an atmosphere of light,
And bears me as a cloud is borne by its own wind.

Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)



Have a very Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger susanna said...

Hi Kristen, Merry Christmas to you! Although i think it will be a little less snowy this year for you....I would love to send you a christmas card, but i would need your new west coast address. And BTW, why aren't you on facebook?????? Its a great way to stay in touch with faraway family and very old friends...
talk to you later,
susanna (simer) garmany

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home