Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here's the Restaurant!

I've had requests to see some pics of the restaurant and everyday life, etc... so that you can get a better idea of what it's like for us here in Los Angeles. (Honestly, I still cannot believe that I actually live in L.A.!!! Never in my life would I have ever thought that I would live here...any where but here!) Any Hoo, this is the out side of Aliki's Greek Taverna, it's located right near Los Angeles Intl. Airport.
This is the inside, it's shaped like and "L", so this is the long part. : )
This is what you see right when you walk in the door...well, this and my smiling face! : )
Alice and Ari hanging out at the "family table." Strangely, some times people ask if they can sit at our table, which is a little weird to me, especially because the dining room is set up a little differently now and there is only the one table near the front so it's really obvious that it's not for the general populous.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Garth Hamilton said...

Hey Ari! So you're in sunny LA, eh? It's nice to see what's been going on in your life. I just linked your page to my blog list... I hope you don't mind!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home