Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've joined Facebook!

Just to let you all know when you check this blog, I am now on Facebook, which I absolutely LOVE! I will continue to up-date my blog and keep it current, about once a month unless there is something news worthy going on. I will do my best to check my Facebook at least once a day, so that will be the better way to contact me for now.

To those of you who have been confused by Ari returning to Colorado to work for the up coming festival; it's just that. We are only going to be there for one week during a festival when the police department needs extra help. Ari is certified as a police officer in the state of Colorado for three years after his last day of work, so technically, he is still a cop even though he hasn't been working as one for the past several months. We will be coming back to Cali and returning to our routine here once the week is over. Since Ari's brother shares the house with us, he is taking care of Mokee for us while we are gone, so I don't have to worry about the house or my Kitty! : )

Well, I guess that about covers it...did I mention how much I am loving Facebook? If you haven't signed up for it yet, what are you waiting for!?! It is WAAAAY easy, it walks you through like three steps and you're good to go. Give it a try, what have you got to lose? : )

As always, lots of love,
~the eddy's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home