Monday, January 30, 2006

She Is O.K!

Thank You Lord, and thank you all for your prayers! Jessica is totally and completely healthy and she has nothing to be worried about in the future...the doctors gave her a clean bill of health.

Life has been fairly routine for us lately, beside my trip to Moab to care for Jess, we have just been living life and working, etc...I did do a little work for my Cousin Emily's real estate appraisal company and that was really fun. I had to drive way up into the mountains near here and take some pictures of some one's house for them to use in a refinance. And I get paid! : ) That's the best part! Byhaving me take care of it, I saved some one down in Fruita having to drive six hours, round trip, to get there...it was only an hour for me, plus it was a gorgeous drive.

Anyhoo, there is nothing too exciting going on around here, sorry. : ) Although, Ari and I are talking about saving up to travel to Greece again next Oct! : ) I totally and completely hope and pray that it works out that we can go, even if it's not next year, we would both be delighted if it was any time in the future! Once we actually traveled out of the country and made it somewhere, we realized that it is VERY do-able, we CAN make it happen again, we just have to make it happen. Plus, we already have our passports and everything that we need for over-seas trips, so it should just be our air-fare and spending money because Ari's mom Alice already has a place lined up for us to stay, for free, again! She totally rocks!

So, that is all from our neck of the woods. I trust that you all are doing well. I love you and miss you. Thank you Tammie and Robin for your sweet comments you left me on my last post...you made me feel great, my heart melted a little, thanks.

Love, Kristen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home