Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sophie Is Home!

After spending nearly five days on the lamb, she has been located and returned! I guess she dissappeared on Wednesday night and ran over 30 plus miles where she was picked up by a nice retired couple near a small local market. I guess she looked like she was about to keel over with dehydration and exhaustion. My mom called a local radio station and gave the discription of Sophie and they had already had some one phone in a found dog with the same details. Mom called them and was able to get off work a few hours early to go pick her up. The sad thing is that my poor dad, who lives and breathes for Sophie, had to leave for work super early for work and won't be back for the next four days. I think mom was able to get a message to him, but now he has to wait three more days until he gets to see he. I am sure he'll live through it! : )

Thank you all for your prayers, etc...they worked!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Sad/Great story...I am glad that all is well with one of my favorite dogs! I miss her...give her hugs and smooches next time you see her please.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home