Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sooooo Sorry! : )

Hey you guys, I am so terribly sorry for not having written in my blog for such a live-long time! I have not been well lately, and now Ari is sick with some undiagnosed thing...he had some bloodwork done, we are just waiting for results. It may be ulcers, his gall bladder or his appendix, or maybe some strange bacteria living in his stomach. Hopefully it will be something quite currable.

So, life has been good otherwise. We have had a bit of a blizzard the last two days, I think we've had more than two and a half feet of snow fall and it's still coming down! I had to go move our car today so that they could plow our parking lot and I had to dig the car out from underneath a mountain of snow! I was up above my knees in snow, it was kinda fun. : ) Ari and I are planning on a trip up to the NW the end of this month. He will be doing some testing for a few police departments up there. We are planning on staying with my Uncle Scotty, whom most of you know, and we will be driving. I am really hoping to get to see all of my friends and family while we are up...the time is always a challenge though, I think that we should all get together at one place or something! All of the running around is sort of exhausting...of course it is worth every minute, but you understand.

I have some pictures to post of my birthday party, which was also my Dad's, my Sister's, my Uncle Dan's and my Cousin Olivia's! We are all within a month of one another, and we always save our Christmas tree to light on fire with a bunch of fire works tied to it, so it's always a piro-good time! : )

I love you all and miss you tons, I hope desperately that you haven't given up on me entirely! I will do my best to do better with the postings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Kristen, I will definately be praying for you and Ari and your healing. The Lord is good and he is a healing God. I'm glad that you got to post some new pics and an update on your life. It is always good to hear how you are doing. Ethan just had his 2nd birthday! It is hard to believe that he is already 2, oh how time flys! Love ya and hope to see you when you come to town, Misty

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

Hey..I was wondering when you'd update us on your lovely life. I hope and pray all will turn for the best with Ari's illness thing and job situation. Call me or email me with the dates that you are coming. I want to hook up with you and chit-chat. Love you and think about you often.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home