Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here's something...

I have wanted to post for a long time...

We had this handed out to us at one of our Bible Studies and I found it exhillerating and I hope that you do to.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the Glory of God that is within us...And as we let our own light shine, We unconsciously give others people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, Our presence automatically liberates others."
~Nelson Mandela

I think that he pretty well sums it up. Let you light shine, be the very best YOU that you can be, that is all God has ever really asked of anyone.

Well, it's nearing 12 p.m. and I have been trying to sleep since around 6:30 a.m., I am starting to feel sleepy so I am going to run with it and hopefully chatch some serious Zzzzzzzz's! Good night all, or morning to you normal people who are already half way done with your work days.

Bat Girl, signing off : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home