Monday, September 11, 2006

Here We Go

Today's the day! Here we were this morning and we were all ready to go, nearly ready to walk out the door for the hospital and I got a call telling me they had had and emergency come in and asked if I could post-pone coming in until 11 a.m. I don't know what time that puts the actual surgery at, but I guess we'll just roll with it. Sort of unbelievably, I slept quite well last night, after I finally fell asleep that is! I couldn't sleep until after 4 a.m. Nerves I guess. I am feeling pretty good this morning, not too horribly freaked out...perhaps I got that out of my system these last few days. Gosh! I sure wish that I would have known about the post-ponement, I would have slept in an hour and a half longer! : )

I love you all and I thank you for your prayers...this is where they really kick in, the recovery time. Talk to you soon, Kristen Fairlight

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

We will be praying for you Kristen, can't wait to hear how the surgery went. Blessings on you through surgery and recovery. Keep us posted when you can!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

I will be praying for you!! I didnt realize you were having surgery so soon! I will keep checking your blog to see how you are doing!!! Let us know!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hi Kristen. We will continue praying! We love you! E-mail me your phone number, Jared wants to talk to Ari about being a Police Officer. My e-mail is, mistythroop@comcast.net. Love ya, Misty

5:14 PM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

KFE - We are praying for you too! Love you and talk to you soon!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Kristin, I am so sorry to hear that you have to have surgery again. I had no idea...I just started a blog and clicked on yours to catch up on your life and was stunned to hear you are still having problems with your back. I will be praying for a quick and painless recovery. Keep us posted and put some pictures of you and your husband up for goodness sakes! When you're feeling better of course :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home