Thursday, August 03, 2006

Disneyland 2006

Ari is having a blast waiting in line! My Mom was so opposed to the pic of me in Eeyore ears, that I decided to remove it! (Truth is, I hated it and I have absolutely no idea as to why I posted it in the first place.) So, to all of you who "missed out" on seeing, be glad, it was REALLY ugly! : )
Here, we finally got our bride and groom Mouse ears! We were too poor on our honeymoon to shell out the money. Now we are living high on the hog! : )
Raging River, something-something...I don't know the actual name of the water rapid ride in CA Adventures! We got super wet this time, but it so didn't matter because it was quite hot! We had a blast today! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

I like the Eeyore ears...you look cute. Maybe someone who doesn't know you may say you look freak-ish, not me!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home