Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Star Sightings Galore!

So, I don't know if most of you know who these people are, or if you even care, but...I say Carey Hart today. He's the guy who has a show on A&E called Inked about his tatoo shop in Las Vegas and he just so happens to be married to Pink, and he is a super star Motocross guy too. : ) Also I say Randy Jackson, the American Idol judge, riding his bike on the pier in Mahattan Beach. Ari doesn't believe me that I REALLY saw them, but I swear, I did! I was walking in to Starbuck's and Carey Hart held the door for me, we stood in line together, and then I walked past him later, so I am absolutely POSITIVE that it was him, darn it! : )

Like I said, most of you probably don't care, but oh, well...it's kinda cool to me!

Talk to you soon! XOXOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Was he totally cute in real life or what, Cary Hart that is?

4:46 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Nooooooooo! His face was reeeeeeally pock-marked from serious acne scars, I was kinda surprised. He was a lot taller than I thought and he wasn't acting all cool, like everyone should be recognizing him and treating him specially, he was completely normal in that respect. Now that I think about it, I kinda wish that I would have bugged him for a photo or something.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home