Friday, October 27, 2006

Ari and Rob K.

Here's a pic of my gorgeous husband and his friend Rob who was visiting us on leave from the Army...He has recently returned from Iraq. It was really great to see him again, the last time we saw him was in WA the night before he was shipped off to boot camp and that was back in '01. Thank You Jesus that he's o.k. and that he made it home safely! This picture was taken this summer, I am posting it now because I have had a few requests for a picture of Ari...He's the one on the left! : ) I'm getting all mushy just looking at this picture, he's so cute, and beside the cuteness, he treats me like a princess. He has been my rock through this surgery...carrying me up and down the stairs to our apartment (we live on the third floor), helping me do just about everything around the house and NEVER complaining or getting frustrated. Everytime I thank him he just says, "For you, anything." It reminds me of The Princess Bride when Buttercup asks her Westley for something and he says "As you wish," but what he really ment was "I love you." Aaaaaw, so sweet...I think I'm getting a toothache! : ) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home