Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hospital Pics

Here I am a few days post surgery...the nursing staff finally realized that they were only giving me a mere fraction of the prescribed, and very necessary pain medication, so I am finally feeling half-way sane. : ) Chris and Robin, thank you so much for my Eeyore; I still sleep with him every night and he goes every where with me! : )
My sweet Ari...He stayed with me every night, all through the night so that I never had to be alone. What a guy!
This is during the time when my pain was way out of control due to the pain medication "missunderstanding." Boy am I glad it's all over! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

You look so much like the actress, Julianne Moore in some of these pictures. Even in pain and recovery, you are still so beautiful!!! I am glad you are feeling better and have a cute kitty!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home