Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So, the pic is gone now...

Hi Ya'll,

To Sabrina, I don't know if you'll get my comment since I left it under the photo of my scar which I just removed, so here you go; I said, "It's always nice to hear that you look like a giant butt crack!" : ) (For those of you who missed the pic that has been removed, it was of my back, the surgery scar about a week after the surgery.)

So that's about all, I just wanted to reassure those of you who gross out easily, that I am a woman of my word and the photo is gone! Ari is on his second of his three days off of his work week. We have been on a homemade macaroni and cheese kick for days now...we've made two, double batches in two days! What's even worse is that it's all nearly gone! : ) In our defense, we did have company over both nights, so at least we had some help devouring the cheesey goodness. Well, that's all for now...

See you soon, Kristen Fairlight Eddy

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

I thought you might find that funny! Hopefully not insulting! :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home